Pirate's Booty Facebook Contest ends September 12th, 2013 - #Photograph #contest
Disclaimer: This is not a paid sponsor post. The contest rules were taken from the press release. This an informational post. Comments and opinions are all my own.
Are you creative and love to take photos? Could you use $500.00 American Express card? Then I suggest you enter the Pirate Booty Contest on Facebook. What is Pirate's Booty Snack? Pirate’s Booty is a deliciously baked, all-natural snack made from puffed rice and corn. Pirate’s Booty has half the fat and fewer calories than regular fried potato chips, so it’s a great healthier alternative. Pirate’s Booty is gluten, peanut and tree nut free and made without trans-fats and ingredients you can’t pronounce. This great snack product is hosting a contest and is giving prizes for your pirate inspired photos. The Grand Prize Includes: Pirate Loot ($500.00 American Gift Card), a 3 month supply of Pirate's Booty Snack and Pirate Swag. The 2nd prize is a 1 year supply. This is a perfect opportunity to have your photos voted on and viewed by thousands of people. Hurry and enter the contest now.
To enter the Pirate’s Booty “Talk Like A Pirate Day” Photo & Caption Contest, just follow the simple instructions below:
- Log onto www.Facebook.com/PiratesBooty and click on the “Photo & Caption Contest” app
- Strike a pose with yarrr best pirate face (feel free to include some pirate gear!)
- Upload yarrr photo from now until September 12th (photos must be in .jpg, .png, .gif format)
- Talk like a Pirate (give us yarrr best Pirate speak when captioning yarrr photo)
- Rally yarrr Facebook crew to vote for yarrr photo during the Voting Period between September 13th through September 17th
- The 3 submissions with the most votes by the close of the Voting Period will be considered Finalists. The Grand Prize Winner will be selected by Pirate’s Booty based on the photo and caption creativity.
- The winner will be announced on “Talk Like A Pirate Day,” September 19th
Can't wait to see the creativity. Have fun taking your photos and may the best photo win!