- Write down your goals and dreams for the future and look at it everyday.
- Create a timeline
- Calendar time to plan your reinvention
- Find your strengths and explore how to use them to your advantage.
- Identify your weakness and be honest with yourself. Ask yourself what needs to change now to improve yourself.
- Network with your family and friends. Ask for what you need.
- Learn a new trade: Sewing, plumbing, coding etc.
- Explore your hobbies
- Declutter your home and office
- Pray or meditate everyday for 15 minutes
- Walk or do exercise to remove stress
Day 290 since we started shelter in place.
My word for 2021 is REINVENTING!
In a few short weeks, all will be different because we will have a new president and a vaccine to fight THE PANDEMIC. In a few months, spring will bring with it a glimmer of hope that life will be normal again. One thing is for sure, change is heading our way in a consistent and rapid manner. We will need all the patience and compassion that is left in us to survive and move forward.
To navigate it all, it seems that new skills are necessary in the POST PANDEMIC era. This is where reinventing oneself is crucial to surviving.
Here is where you should start:
Remember to be kind and patient with yourself. Reinventing oneself takes time and changes do not happen overnight. Each step of the way, celebrate your successes. Learn from the mistakes and do not repeat them. The process can be a fun adventure.
HAPPY NEW YEAR😊
Take a quick trip to the stars via NASA!