Knotts Berry Farm’s first ever Spring Fling is coming March 23 through April 7, 2013
Knott's Berry Farm is one of the best Amusement Parks in Southern California per the Orange County Register 2012. Known as the first theme park in Orange County, Knott's Berry Farm continues to surprise us with fun events like the upcoming "Spring Fling". The event promises to be the hit of the Spring Season for all ages. There is something for everyone and every age. I personally always enjoy the educational shows that Knott's Berry Farm has to offer. They are educational to me, because they bring history to life. They are the following:
- Native American Dancers - Hoop Dance ( a form of Native American Storytelling)
- Cowboy Antics - Costumes and character bring to life the wild west cowboy personalities.
- Mystery Lodge - Captures the spirit of the Native American's
- Marshall Purdy - A fun show to make you smile,
- Fool's Gold Stunt Show - This is a fun and funny show to share with the kids.
|Courtesy of Knott's|
- The Search for the Easter Beagle will have kids (3-11) scurrying across the park to find images of the famous beagle. All participants who complete the quest have a chance to win egg-mazing giveaways.
- Peanuts characters are doing in “Peanut’s Party in the Park,” a new interactive live show located in Charleston Circle. This musical revue includes some of today’s top ten tunes that will have the whole family singing along.
- The Big Boardwalk Board Games that is. It’s family game night to the extreme as everyone becomes oversized game pieces in some of their favorite board games. From dominoes to tick-tack-toe – it’s game on!
- At the Grande 3-D Art Show at the Silver Bullet midway, guests can step into life-size drawings of some of nature’s most beautiful spring scenery for priceless photo opportunities. The park will also be filled with giant interactive displays that scream “spring!
- For all those who get into art, Knott’s invites you to do so, literally. At the Grande 3-D Art Show at the Silver Bullet midway, guests can step into life-size drawings of some of nature’s most beautiful spring scenery for priceless photo opportunities. The park will also be filled with giant interactive displays that scream “spring!
- Knott’s Towering Topiary Gardens located in Wilderness Dance Hall will offering fresh food and international beverages for an additional fee.
- “Lucy’s Really Big Show” in Camp Snoopy features Lucy Van Pelt in her very own show at the Camp Snoopy Theatre. (These seasonal shows always offer such a fun time with the little kids.)
- Spring Fling Dance Party in Fiesta Village will offer nighttime entertainment offering music for dancing. (Bring your dancing shoes and lets go dancing.)
The best part of the whole Knott's Spring Fling is that you pay regular admission and you get all these extras. Start your spring with some fun and join me on March 23rd at Knott’s Berry Farm. To make it more fun Knott's will have extended hours, from 10 am to 10 pm for families to take advantage of all the Knott’s Spring Fling entertainment offerings. For information about the day you plan to visit and available discounts, call (714) 220-5200 or click on Knott's Berry Farm
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: All opinions expressed or implied are all my own. I did not get paid to post for Knott's. I have been given the opportunity to attend their Spring Fling and enjoy the day with my family. Again thank you to all involved